[NCUC-EC] Request for funding for Stefan Filipovic to go to Morocco

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 21:36:29 CEST 2019

Ok - thanks very much for that additional information. Please let us
know when you have a cost estimate.

I've met Stefan before, and he seems like a great candidate to
onboard, especially if he's interested in EPDP. On the other hand, I'm
always a little uncomfortable when we get these individual requests,
since I generally prefer to allocate funding through an open process
that gives everyone a chance to apply...

But I'll wait to hear what my fellow EC's think, as well as for an
estimate on costs and maybe for more info about how shorthanded we are
on EPDP.

Best,

Michael