[NCUC-EC] Request for funding for Stefan Filipovic to go to Morocco

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 21:04:09 CEST 2019

Hi Farzi,

Sorry you won't be able to make it to Marrakech. It may be challenging
to get a response in this timeframe, given how close we are to the
meeting, and because a number of our EC members are busy at RightsCon,
but it would be helpful to get a better sense of how much total
funding Stefan would need, and whether he would be able to make it
with partial funding or would require the full amount to be covered.

Also - would you happen to have a list of the EPDP team and alternates
offhand? If we cannot make this work for Stefan, perhaps we could be
of assistance in making sure the meetings are covered by other NCUC
members who are going to be in attendance.

Best wishes,

Michael