[NCUC-EC] Request for funding for Stefan Filipovic to go to Morocco

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 23:23:51 CEST 2019

Dear NCUC EC,

I cannot go to Morocco for ICANN and we have some very important EPDP
meetings. There is no travel support from EPDP team. I would like to ask
Stefan to be my alternate in that meeting since other alternates might be
too busy. It will also create a good opportunity for him as a new member of
NCSG/NCUC and a new alternate to EPDP to get up to speed and understand the
dynamics better.

I was wondering if you could grant him some travel money to attend this
meeting - he needs a visa which he said can be arranged soon but as soon as
you approve this request he can start arranging for travel so that he can
make it.

Thanks a lot for considering this request. If you need a statement of
interest to consider this request please let me know.

Farzaneh