[NCUC-EC] NCUC - CROP Outreach strategic plan

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 21:00:16 CEST 2019

Hi,

Thanks for circulating. No worries about the short deadline.

Cancun is ICANN67 (changed in the attached). But is there any reason
we're targeting that, rather than Montreal? I thought the rules were
that the ICANN CROP had to be spent first, in which case wouldn't we
want it to be expended as early as possible, to allow maximum
flexibility for the remaining events? I thought FY20 started before
Montreal - but am open to correction on that.

Michael