[NCUC-EC] NCUC - CROP Outreach strategic plan

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 12:54:55 CEST 2019

Dear EC,

Apologies for not sending this document before to you guys, but Im just
finishing working on our CROP Plan and would very much welcome your inputs
on this. The connection at my hotel here in Tunisia is not the best one and
I have been really struggling with working on this document.

Since I am a bit behind schedule I guess we would roughly only have today
to receive comments from you. Also, apologies again for the short notice
but I guess we all failed a little bit in setting the conversation with the
regional GSE teams. Therefore, I am suggesting as our three events up for
crop approval 1 Icann meeting (since its mandatory), RightsCon and One last
Regional IGF to be defined according to membership selection.

Heres the doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1woE6VWxsGcHnVBX2bQmCy0_Mch8UMe1qrkd1Jcm9-fA/edit

Please let me know what you think!

Best,