[NCUC-EC] Fwd: REQUEST: Non-Commercial Users Constituency Delegate to the ICANN 2020 Nominating Committee - Due by Friday, 28 June 2019

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 21:59:25 CEST 2019

Many thanks for drawing our attention to this, Bruna.

Please keep us posted on the deadline extension. In any case, I would like to suggest we jump on a call before that to discuss this as we prepare to launch the applications process.

Anriette, thanks for circulating the most recent developments on the NomCom front with our members and for always keeping us up to speed in spite of the intense amount of work. I can personally say I very much appreciated having this channel of communication.

It would be great if we could have your comments and insights as we move forward — and have you join us in this Call.

Apologies for the quick email, currently commuting.

Best regards,

Louise

Sent from my iPhone