[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: [time sentitive] NCUC ABRs

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 14:17:48 CET 2019

Excellent!

I thought so but was confused as the FC community wiki indicated the 25th.
Thanks for letting us know, Maryam.

Think that gives us some days to think and gather more feedback from
community!

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com