[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: [time sentitive] NCUC ABRs

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:21:35 CET 2019

Thanks Maryam for the new info, this jan 15th deadline has been on my mind
since december and I am glad it was postponed.

I will be taking a look at the documents later tonight but from what I saw
they are in very good shape. I will also take a look at Ayden's proposal on
the list and try to work it into another proposal.

best,
bruna