[NCUC-EC] [URGENT] A few new things

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:23:55 CEST 2019

Hi Bruna,

Thanks for this!

> *Montreal*NCUC will have two meetings this time, an EC open Meeting and
> our normal Constituency and these are the dates:
> *- EC Meeting*: Saturday - November 2nd -  10h30 to 12h00
> *- Constituency Day*: Thursday - 10h30 to 12h00 - 90 min meeting that we
> can extended for 70 min more, and I need to know if we want to extend it
> by tomorrow morning.
> - *At-Large Outreach*: tbd

Ok, sounds good. Re extension: I would say yes, but not sure if the entire
70 min. I was looking at our previous Constituency Day agendas and I'm
guessing some of the slots (such as PC and FC updates, we might not use).
Here's a draft of our previous agenda for guidance.

1. Intro Chair (10 min)
2. EC regional briefings (20 min (5 each))
3. NCUC Mentee (10 min)
4. NCSG Committees (45 min)

EC Briefing (15 min)

PC Briefing (15 min)

FC Briefing (15 min)

5. Policy Updates (50 min)

New gTLD SubPro
RPMs
EPDP
CCWP HR
ATRT3

> *CROP Call *We are already allowed to use our 2020 CROP slots and to use
> it for the Montreal meeting, this would be the timeline
> *August 21st *- issue the call
> *September 4th *- Deadline for candidacies
> *September 7th* - Deadline for EC deliberation
> *September 9th* - Announcement

The timeline looks fine. Saw that you already sent the call :)

> *EC Call *To be schedule at September 3rd -

Should we consider extending an invitation to the incoming EC members?
Nothing compulsory, just an opportunity to have them take a look at how we
operate.

> *NCUC Members call *To be Scheduled on the week of September 22nd to the
> 28th. I want to include you all at this call, with specific speaking slots
> on your regional activities and whatever else you wish to include.

Excellent.

> *FC and PC Calls*We haven't had anyone coming forth on any of these
> calls, and I would like you outreach to members just so we can fill these
> openings. Right now we don't have anyone in any of the FC or PC slots.

Yea, this has been trickier than expected. Will reach out to some members.

Cheers,

*Louise Marie Hurel*

Research and Project Development Cybersecurity and Digital Liberties
Programme | Igarapé Institute

Publications
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Louise_Marie_Hurel/publications>
Skype: louise.dias