[NCUC-EC] [URGENT] A few new things

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 17:05:23 CEST 2019

Yes - that all sounds good to me. I will probably only be able to
attend the first half of the Montreal meeting, but will participate as
much as I can in those days. I support issuing the CROP. I filled out
both doodle polls for the calls - I would suggest that we use that
time to promote applications for the FC and PC.

Best,

Michael