[NCUC-EC] CROP ICANN65 - Deliberation due april 27th

Antonella Perini antomperini at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 17:40:44 CEST 2019

Hi all,

It's been a pleasure reading so many great applications. The decision was
tough but I will give my vote to Benjamin. His intentions to have a greater
engagement with EPDP Phase 2 and new gTLD  Auction Proceeds CCWG will be of
great help during the following months. Moreover, he has a clear plan on
what he will be doing in Marrakech, setting a time for regional outreach,
both points that stood up when considering my shortlisted candidates.

Have a nice weekend!

Antonella.