[NCUC-EC] CROP ICANN65 - Deliberation due april 27th

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 20:42:34 CEST 2019

Dear all,

The voting deadline has passed and, so far the results are:

Benjamin Akinmoyeje - 2 votes (EC EU and LAC)
Adam Ahmat Doungous - 1 vote (EC AF)
Akinremi Peter Taiwo - 1 vote (EC NA)

I will proceed to announce it on the list and send Benjamin an email
informing him of the results. Ines, given that you are the EC member for
the region you will be cc'd in copy as well, is that ok ?

Best,
Bruna