[NCUC-EC] CROP ICANN65 - Deliberation due april 27th

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 15:36:53 CEST 2019

Thanks Louise!

So far the voting count is the following:

Akinremi Peter Taiwo - 1 vote (EC NA)
Benjamin Akinmoyeje - 1 vote (EC EU)

I would also like to note that I have been seeing some confusion in our
member's application to this slot. A few of them mentioned At-Large
sessions in their applications, and IMHO the purpose of the slot is for
NCUC related activities - and listing At-Large or other constituencies
activities might even highlight some lack of understanding about NCUC.

Please take that into consideration when casting your votes.

Best,
Bruna