[NCUC-EC] Monthly checkin with Maryam - Notes

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 20:42:46 CEST 2019

Hello Anto and Lou,

No we dont, but I would suggest for us to have one call this friday if our
schedules allowed. I intended to share some information with you all about
travel deadline and elections.

On another note, we need to issue a call for the last CROP slot we have -
to be used with ICANN65 or any other even thats yet to happen until june.
If we issue this for rightscon, it shall only be used by members in the
region, but I am also not aware of any IG related events going on right
now.

Should we issue a general call - to any event - or focus it on Marrakech or
Rightscon ?

best,
bruna