[NCUC-EC] NCUC EC MEETING - Notes and action points

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:09:17 CEST 2018

Dear EC,

Sharing with you our meeting notes and action points, feel free to add
anything in case I forgot to add.

Best,
B.
________________________

NCUC EC meeting - Sept 17th

*- ICANN63 Meetings*

NCUC ExComm Meeting - Sat @10h30 (1h15 min)
- Transition documents
- Open meeting, with participation from the constituency
- Maybe work on Operating Procedures
- Idea of having it before Constituency Day during lunch, NCUC would have
to pay for lunch and the price for Boxed Lunches (includes water bottle)
are $17.95.
Action Points: Check if we can pay for lunch during EC meeting, EC to
finalize meeting agenda

NCUC & At-Large Outreach - Mon @ 10h30 (2h45 min)
- Update on Policy Developments
- History part - invite milton, Kathy or Rafik
- Invite NPOC and NCSG Leadership for presentations
- NCUC has to contribute with the lunch budget, at large might be able to
contribute with
Action Points: Assess funds and check with how much can NCUC contribute,
check with NCSG Policy Committee members who could join our meeting and
help us with the NCUC history part, Finalize Agenda with At-Large

NCUC Constituency day - Thu @ 1h30 (1h30 min)
- Invite staff to present new CROP rules
- Invite members to update on sessions and Policy development briefings:
RPMs, EPDP, CCWP HR
- NCUC Fellows Presentation - Shahul
Action Points: Invite staff to discuss CROP Rules, Invite members to report
on sessions, Invite Shahul to do a quick presentation on his preparation
for ICANN63

*- #AskNCUC - Sep 28th *
- Invited EPDP members - Tatiana and Ayden
- Invite: Amr, Steph and/or Milton
- new edition during ICANN63 in spanish (ask Antonella and Martin about
this)
Action Points: Follow up with Shahul on the Date decision, Invite other
EPDP Members to join.

*- Elections *
- Meet the Candidates Call - 13hutc or 14hutc either on the 20th or the
21st.
20th - does not clash - 11 utc or 16 utc
21st -  clashes with CCWP HR (13h utc) and NCSG PC (14h utc) - 12h utc or
past 17h utc
Action points: Send email to all candidates as soon as nomination period
ends with the possible dates for candidates call, EC to work on Transition
document.

*- CROP Allocation*
First CROP has to be used for an ICANN meeting - so the first call has to
be used for kobe

*- AOB *
Check is NCUC can write 'Invitation Letter' for our NCUC funded travelers -
visa purposes
Action Points: Follow up with previous leadership and check the possibility