[NCUC-EC] Draft agenda for Excom Meeting ICANN63

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 19:44:55 CEST 2018

I wasn't sure if we had a doc, as I couldn't seem to find it.
Thanks for sending it, Bruna!

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com