[NCUC-EC] Pending - and urgent - issues

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:31:59 CEST 2018

Hey Ines,

We could do that, but I dont know if our transition matters would be of
much interest.
I will cancel NCUC Orientation Sessions then, as I believe there is some
sort of consensus around this one. And I noted your suggestion of
incorporating EC meeting inside CD, @hfaiedh ines
<hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> (thanks
for the reply).

Any other thoughts guys ?