[NCUC-EC] Pending - and urgent - issues

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 21:36:01 CEST 2018

A note that if EC meeting could be added maybe at the end of Constituency
day, that would be fine too as it s going to be open and we want to hear
from the members.

Le jeudi 6 septembre 2018, hfaiedh ines <hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com> a écrit :
> Hi all
>
> I agree with keeping:
>
> Constituency Day
> EC meeting
> At-large- NCSG Outreach
>
> In this way we keep our usual three sessions and avoid clashes with pdps.
>
> Le jeudi 6 septembre 2018, Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>
a écrit :
>> Also, as the ones of you copied on the outreach with at-large list might
have seen the session is most likely being held also on monday - from 10h30
to 13h30 - and with a 20 minutes lunch break. As soon as the time is
confirmed I will add it to our doc with the meetings.

bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> escreveu:

>>> Hey all,
>>>
>>> So, I believe that the document I am attaching to this email is the
latest version of the GNSO Draft schedule - but we can ask Maryam to
confirm that as soon as she returns.
>>> As for the google docs for our activities, Renata and me had started
one but given that I need to ask permission to change and accept changes to
the doc, I've assembled this one.  Bear in mind that in this doc we were
considering having three meetings - NCUC ICANN Orientation Sessions, NCUC
Constituency Day and an NCUC EC meeting - that I suggest we keep CD (90
min) and maybe EC meeting (60 min) given the transition.
>>> But let me know what do you guys think - we will have the outreach with
at-large as usual and maybe CD can be used to discuss internal matters +
any policy discussions we find interesting by inviting ncsg/ncuc focal
points.
>>> Best,
>>> B.

so that we can maybe schedule a different call or invite him in-person at
one of our sessions?

and there wasnt much of a set date for him to participate according to the
following text:
community, and has unique interests as well as ideas. He will be happy to
take part on a call with NCUC and other civil society participants, where
questions can be anonymized and he will try to answer. Renata agrees it is
a good idea and notes that there is a monthly NCUC members’ call which
includes discussion of “hot topics” which can be the forum for this call."

wont join tomorrow, but once confirmed his interest we can work on a call
with him.

havent seen Ines's name nominated yet - I also asked Staff for someone to
help us with elections while Maryam is away.

about it. I would suggest keeping Constituency day and trying to see if we
can find a slot for the EC meeting as it will be a transition one. Other
than that, we (funded ec members) need to follow up with the outreach with
ALAC to check the date and time.

call tomorrow, to discuss some of those pending issues?
mkaranicolas at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
Please

deadline for all groups to send the names was today, there might be a
possibility of sending a name by september 6th but we would have to (a)
check the possibility of opening a provisional call, with a smaller
deadline than our Operating procedures asks for and (b) take care of the
deliberation very quickly as GSE needs to approve the application as well; \

our nomination period is to begin on september 3rd. I will check with
Farzaneh regarding the members who joined recently - at least 30 days - and
who were not able to checkin for NCSG elections but are able to checkin for
ours. After that I will send membership an email informing the deadline
again and check with staff the whatever else we need;

september 6th - Renata mentioned this in her resignation email and I will
follow up with staff to check the CEO's interest as well as ask for members
questions (?);

clashes between our sessions and PDP sessions, so we would have to check if
we can move sessions around our even cancel some between the ones we asked
for. FTR we asked for 3 meetings - (a) NCUC ICANN Orientation Sessions, (b)
Constituency day and (c) EC meeting.