[NCUC-EC] NCUC Members meeting

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:18:09 CEST 2018

Dear EC,

Tomorrow we will have a members call at 13h00 UTC and what I thought as a
draft agenda is the following:

*NCUC Members Call - Sep 6*
- NCUC Elections
- Barcelona
           - NCUC Funded Travelers
           - Meetings Planning - NCUC+At-Large outreach and Constituency
day
- Policy updates and Open Public Comments
- CROP Announcement

Let me know if you guys think we should say a few words on the NCUC funded
travelers incident, if I should add any other agenda point and/or who would
like to help me with any of the agenda points. Also, this call will clash
with another from the EPDP, but I wasnt sure of canceling ours on such
short notice to avoid the clash - but lets remember that for our future
members calls.

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *

Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
@boomartins