[NCUC-EC] NCUC Members meeting

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:38:01 CEST 2018

Hi,

It looks like you covered the main points I had in mind. Thanks for
circulating. I would suggest just including an agenda point at the
outset to discuss the transition to an acting Chair, announcing you're
stepping up temporarily - rather than having an agenda item for the
NCUC funded incident in its entirety. If people want to discuss it
further, we can be open and responsive, of course, building on what
has already been said. However, my sense is that if we stick it on the
agenda and lead with it we're going to spend the whole call talking
about it. Maybe we can also informally agree to try and cap that
conversation at 15 minutes, if need be, just to ensure we have time
for the other issues.

Agree re the EPDP - something to consider going forward, but no need
to reschedule the call this time.

Best,

Michael