[NCUC-EC] NCUC Members meeting

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:21:10 CEST 2018

So the agenda would be like this:

*NCUC Members Call - Sep 6*
- NCUC Elections and leadership transition
- Barcelona Meeting
           - NCUC Funded Travelers
           - Meetings Planning - NCUC+At-Large outreach and Constituency
day
- Policy updates and Open Public Comments
- CROP Announcement
- AOB

Thanks for the prompt response, Mike and apologies for sharing the agenda
on such short notice!