[NCUC-EC] NCUC Members meeting

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:25:54 CEST 2018

Thanks for this Bruna.
Since Maryam is on a leave, who can send us the call details and advertise
for today's call?
I can't find the announcement.

mkaranicolas at gmail.com> escreveu:

>> Hi,
>>
>> It looks like you covered the main points I had in mind. Thanks for
>> circulating. I would suggest just including an agenda point at the
>> outset to discuss the transition to an acting Chair, announcing you're
>> stepping up temporarily - rather than having an agenda item for the
>> NCUC funded incident in its entirety. If people want to discuss it
>> further, we can be open and responsive, of course, building on what
>> has already been said. However, my sense is that if we stick it on the
>> agenda and lead with it we're going to spend the whole call talking
>> about it. Maybe we can also informally agree to try and cap that
>> conversation at 15 minutes, if need be, just to ensure we have time
>> for the other issues.
>>
>> Agree re the EPDP - something to consider going forward, but no need
>> to reschedule the call this time.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Michael
>> On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 10:18 PM Bruna Martins dos Santos
>> <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > Dear EC,
>> >
>> > Tomorrow we will have a members call at 13h00 UTC and what I thought
as a draft agenda is the following:

>> > NCUC Members Call - Sep 6
>> > - NCUC Elections
>> > - Barcelona
>> >            - NCUC Funded Travelers
>> >            - Meetings Planning - NCUC+At-Large outreach and
Constituency day
>> > - Policy updates and Open Public Comments
>> > - CROP Announcement
>> >
>> > Let me know if you guys think we should say a few words on the NCUC
funded travelers incident, if I should add any other agenda point and/or
who would like to help me with any of the agenda points. Also, this call
will clash with another from the EPDP, but I wasnt sure of canceling ours
on such short notice to avoid the clash - but lets remember that for our
future members calls.