[NCUC-EC] NCSG Webinar tomorrow

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 00:02:36 CEST 2018

Hi

Thanks Farzaneh

I must confess to be a bit worried about the strategic trends session

Are we coming to this session really as listeners and info feeders to
ICANN priorities?

I mean, shouldn't we try to steer some of our priorities into ICANN priorities?

I can hear a good preacher but whatever is being sold, you gotta know
what you're buying