[NCUC-EC] NCSG Webinar tomorrow

farzaneh badii farzaneh.badii at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:16:24 CEST 2018

Hi everyone,

 I wanted to invite NCUC and NPOC leaders to join the webinar tomorrow on
ICANN 62 and if you would like to explain what you will do during the
sessions.

I have attached the slides here. Please note that this webinar will be good
for new comers as well because I will go through what we do, how we are
structured etc.

Since Panama is a policy meeting, as practiced before our sessions mostly
take place at NCSG and GNSO level and since NCUC and NPOC have shorter
meetings I think it would be good for your members to attend the webinar to
understand what we will be doing in policy meetings.

I am going to send the slides to the list with details of the online
meeting to the list soon.

Best

Farzaneh