[NCUC-EC] Urgent - Statement in response to IGF Proposal thread?

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 17:39:38 CEST 2018

Dear EC,

Just signaling that we have to respond to this
https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/2018-June/044336.html

This is of utmost importance and urgency, and I would kindly suggest that
we write a statement in response to the points raised in this thread.

How does that sound?
Would be great if we could start working together in addressing the
feedback as soon as possible. Any time-frames in mind so we can at least
get back to the members?

All the best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com