[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: Comment until 27 July - CROP Plan - Fwd: CROP Dates for ICANN63, 65 & 65

Maryam Bakoshi maryam.bakoshi at icann.org
Mon Jul 30 23:26:37 CEST 2018

Dear Bruna,

Thank you for your email.

It’s good practice to identify events beforehand, but I believe it can also be changed at a later date to suit the needs of the community as regards outreach priorities.

I hope this helps.

--
Many thanks,

Maryam Bakoshi | SO/AC Collaboration Services Sr. Coordinator
ICANN | Internet Corporation got Assigned Names and Numbers
S: Maryam.bakoshi.icann | T: +44 7846 471777