[NCUC-EC] Decision on what remains of website/database budget

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 21:40:05 CEST 2018

Dear EC

As we have allocated 4k out of 9k to NCSG Membership database, there
is a quantity which remains of the budget.

NPOC had it allocated to its website.

We have only 2 months until the end of the term of this leadership and
I`m not sure if there will be easy access to this budget later.

We have had a reasonable amount of success with our online activities.
I think we could use a "networked database" for our members. Something
like ICANNWiki but for profiles only.

Anyhow this is just a 1st idea and not at all guaranteed that we can
even access this budget but would be great if we could so we need to
take a decision soon.

Best,

Renata