[NCUC-EC] Decision on what remains of website/database budget

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri Jul 20 22:43:55 CEST 2018

Hi Renata, all,

While the money was initially earmarked for member database only, it
has been approved for website maintenance as well (at least in part
because the solution CSG opted for includes it). Anything else is
uncertain, and in any case it'd be prudent to check with staff before
spending any of this money.

One rather obvious use though would be the hosting of ncuc's virtual
machine (where ncuc's own website and mailing lists live). It's not
long ago when that was last paid, I'm not sure if even that could still
be reimbursed, but in the future it certainly could be covered by this.

And I'll note that the VM is actually pretty low on disk space now,
usage 90%, so spending some money on that might be a good idea, too.

Tapani