[NCUC-EC] Fwd: REMINDER: URGENT: ICANN63 | Barcelona - Supported Travelers/Contractor Travelers Database Due // 18 July 2018

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:59:15 CEST 2018

Hi Bruna,

Happy to see that you wrote on Geonames as well though I said I ll be
covering it when we were asked about our reports' topics two weeks ago on
the EC List. I wish you had expressed your interest in writing about it at
any point so that we would have had a collaborative report since it is the
same topic. Now we will have two which is good too.

Le jeudi 12 juillet 2018, Bruna Martins dos Santos <bruna.mrtns at gmail.com>
a écrit :
> Hey all,
> Just submitted my report on the Geonames cross-community sessions. Let me
know if you guys want me to do a report on anything else i.e. outreach with
at-large or our members session.

louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com>

>:

ICANN