[NCUC-EC] Call for appointees PC NCUC - review until 10 july - NEW VERSION

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 21:49:04 CEST 2018

Hey Renata and team,

I have thought this issue through and read some of the advice sent by Farzi
and Rafik which I’m thankful for and one thing Rafik said in his email
stood out:

“While in bylaws we thought that having councilors presences plus NCUC rep
to NCSG would help, outlining clear guidelines and rules of engagement for
coordinating and working with NCSG PC are needed before setting the NCUC PC
in order to avoid duplication, optimizing the work and having consistent
positions. There is some caveat here, NCSG and NCUC elections are just a
few weeks away and so composition would change again. better to use this
precious time by EC to do the groundwork such guidelines instead of
starting the NCUC PC and not giving it a real chance to succeed.”

And given that the elections are extremely near, it might be better for us
to consider handover with proper mechanisms to avoid NCSG PC and NCUC PC
overlap? If we do that in a timely manner then I would definitely support
us sending out the call! However I think this step should precede the call.
Open to any other thoughts!

Looking forward to your replies,

Elsa
—

On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 12:17 PM Renata Aquino Ribeiro <raquino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Based on advice we received, I`ve made a few changes to the call for
> appointees for PC NCUC
>
> Please review the version below
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rVg0hPQsS9fNfdnNvNCoiLVZm82inH-b9SUIL0KFTvY/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Thanks