[NCUC-EC] FC NCSG meeting notes

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:56:47 CEST 2018

Dear EC

I`ve recently attended - as observer - the meeting of FC NCSG which
happened today.

There are notes here
https://lists.ncsg.is/pipermail/ncsg-fc/2018-July/000165.html

Thato Mfikwe,our rep, voluntereed to Chair this committee and this was
agreed with the other members. Congratulations and thank you, Thato.

Basically the FC is studying next steps for financial planning of NCSG
in 2019 and we are here to provide them with documents and help on
whatever is needed.

Let me know if there`s anything else you want to know.

I`d kindly ask Thato to update NCUC on the progress of his work when
he thinks it is important.

Best,

Renata