[NCUC-EC] call for nomcom rep - pls review until 15 july

hfaiedh ines hfaiedh.ines2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:57:17 CEST 2018

Hi Renata

Thanks. Catching up with all those ec emails on my spam folder.

Just a small correction that last year we did not have a webinar where
myself and Anriette were interviewed. A webinar was organised before I run
and some Nomcom member gave clarifications on the Nomcom duties etc to
general membership  (sorry I forgot who was the guest).