[NCUC-EC] FC NCSG meeting notes

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 16:31:37 CEST 2018

Hi Bruna

No problem at all. It`s just like NCUC NCSG EC representatives. We can
talk to them directly and ask them to report to us.
But they do work w/ NCSG Chair who also will work w/ him on funding
issues from 2019 on.
In terms of periodical reporting to us, we have an upcoming members
call, we can ask him to talk to us then.
Anriette is NCUC rep but she updated NCSG indeed.

Best,

Renata