[NCUC-EC] FC NCSG meeting notes

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 04:35:48 CEST 2018

Hey All,

I would like to note that I did not receive any of the previous emails on
the subject. I will consult with maryam about this matter.

Also, shouldnt Thato have consulted with NCUC EC and Chair before issuing
statements with regards the funding issue ? I think It would have been
better if we all spoke about the matter before this meeting, to avoid
further misunderstandings.

Cheers,
Bruna