[NCUC-EC] Reminder: CROP WSIS deliberation - until 4 Jan 23 UTC

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 23:57:40 CET 2018

The CROP proposal looks fine.
Since you were the one submitting the CROP request, the WSIS panel
proposals and given your position as EC chair (thus representing NCUC), I'd
say we stick to the plan.

Best,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com