[NCUC-EC] Reminder: CROP WSIS deliberation - until 4 Jan 23 UTC

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 02:33:56 CET 2018

Both Me, Michael and Louise already voted in favor of moving this proposal
forward. And I agree with Louise, sticking to the plan works given your
position, Renata.

The only thing lacking here is Ines's and Elsa's position.

Best,
Bruna

Em quinta-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2018, Louise Marie Hurel <
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com> escreveu:

> The CROP proposal looks fine.
> Since you were the one submitting the CROP request, the WSIS panel
> proposals and given your position as EC chair (thus representing NCUC), I'd
> say we stick to the plan.
>
> Best,
>
> Louise Marie Hurel
>
> Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute
>
> London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and
> Society)
> Skype: louise.dias
> +44 (0) 7468 906327
> *l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
> louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com

>> Dear EC
>>

>> This is a reminder that you have the following deliberation pending.
>>

>> As it was a CROP proposal submitted by me, I have to recuse myself.
>>
>> You can also choose to deliberate privately, do a skype group or use
>> email.
>>

>> However, I need an answer until 4Jan because if you approve this, we
>> can send someone to Leadership Program.
>>

>> My plan is this
>>

>> 5-7 March - InternetFF in Valencia - I have accomodation for this
>>

>> 10-15 March - ICANN61
>>

>> 19 - 23 March - WSIS
>>

>> With the CROP Proposal for WSIS, I will get a ticket LAC-EU and if I
>> am able to anticipate it I can go to InternetFF too.
>>
>> Note that CROP does not allow support for 2 events so all the expenses
>> on InternetFF and extra days between events I will self fund.
>>
>> Original proposal
>> https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/2017-December/008642.html
>>

>> Thanks for your reply

*Bruna Martins dos Santos *