[NCUC-EC] Reminder: CROP WSIS deliberation - until 4 Jan 23 UTC

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 22:58:34 CET 2018

Dear EC

This is a reminder that you have the following deliberation pending.

As it was a CROP proposal submitted by me, I have to recuse myself.

You can also choose to deliberate privately, do a skype group or use email.

However, I need an answer until 4Jan because if you approve this, we
can send someone to Leadership Program.

My plan is this

5-7 March - InternetFF in Valencia - I have accomodation for this

10-15 March - ICANN61

19 - 23 March - WSIS

With the CROP Proposal for WSIS, I will get a ticket LAC-EU and if I
am able to anticipate it I can go to InternetFF too.

Note that CROP does not allow support for 2 events so all the expenses
on InternetFF and extra days between events I will self fund.

Original proposal
https://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-ec/2017-December/008642.html

Thanks for your reply