[NCUC-EC] NCUC Rightscon session possible merger

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 20:41:46 CET 2018

I don't see much of an awkwardness in having a merge with UNESCO.
Was going to point to this exact project. Worked with them in part of this
process, have been following the developments and see lots of synergy.
Guy Berger actually hosted a session in Abu Dhabi to get ICANN overall
community to get inputs for their universality indicators. What can be a
challenge though, is the language between these two orgs with different
cultures and approaches. But nothing that cannot be fine tuned during prep.

Cheers,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com