[NCUC-EC] Travel Support for ICANN61

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 00:19:02 CET 2018

Hi all,

So I just had a frustrating back and forth with ICANN travel. Back on Jan
23, they sent me an email saying my hotel was covered from March 6 - 16.
Now they've told me that was an error, and I'm only covered until March 10.

I'd like to make a request for travel support, just for my hotel, from the
10th-16th. I'm slotted to be at the Sheraton for the initial dates, but I
can certainly move to somewhere cheaper for the extra days. I see places on
AirBNB available for well under $100 USD per night, so I guess under 500
USD total.

In addition to the NCUC session, of course, I have a number of activities
I'm supposed to be carrying out at ICANN61, including leading the CCWP
session on human rights, leading a CCWG session on transparency and open
data at ICANN, and participating in the RPMs working group.

Fully understand if you want to move off list to deliberate.

Best,

Michael

[image: Inline image 1]