[NCUC-EC] Fwd: Re: NCUC Policy Course

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:44:23 CET 2018

---------- Mensagem encaminhada ----------
De: "Shreedeep Rayamajhi" <weaker41 at gmail.com>
Data: 21 de fev de 2018 4:44 AM
Assunto: Re: NCUC Policy Course
Para: "Renata Aquino Ribeiro" <raquino at gmail.com>, <maryam.bakoshi at icann.org

I want to participate in the closed meetings of NCUC Policy Course, please
also find my SOI attached

https://community.icann.org/display/gnsosoi/Shreedeep+Rayamajhi+SOI

*Shreedeep Rayamajhi *

*ICT4D Consultant | Editor Rayznews Founder Learn Internet Governance *
[image: Professionally Connect with SR]
<https://np.linkedin.com/in/shreedeeprayamajhi>
+1(301)485-9395 <(301)%20485-9395>(US)

*DISCLAIMER:* This message is intended only for the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying,
information is strictly prohibited.