[NCUC-EC] Statement of Interests NCUC Appointees at the NCSG EC

David Cake dave at davecake.net
Mon Dec 3 04:42:08 CET 2018

I am strongly in favour of re-appointing Robin Gross. Obviously Robin’s experience is exceptional, I believe she is still engaged in the work of the EC, and I have great trust in her judgement.

I do not have strong opinions on the other two candidates, and I would like to know more about Peter Akinremi’s involvement before making a decision. If any of the the EC have worked with them, I would appreciate sharing information (possibly confidentially would be appropriate rather than on a public list).

David