[NCUC-EC] Statement of Interests NCUC Appointees at the NCSG EC

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 13:38:24 CET 2018

Hi all,

I vote for Robin and Raphaël. Robin has made excellent contributions to the
NCUC and to the NCSG, and is incredibly well qualified to keep serving.
Raphaël I have had some experience with in the CCWP Human Rights, where
he's had a lot of energy and enthusiasm, which will make him well placed
for the position, and I thought that his application was more substantive
than Peters.

Best,

Michael