[NCUC-EC] Travel funding allocation - ICANN63

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:30:04 CEST 2018

Dear EC,

Thank you all for casting your votes, I will announce the results on the
general lists soon. Did anyone check the statement ?

NCUC funded travelers to the Barcelona Meeting will be Shahul Hameed and
Dina Thomas Covenant

*Shahul Hameed - 5 votes Dina Thomas Covenant  - 2 votes *
Paulo Tavares - 1 vote
Wisdom Donkor - 1 vote
Gustavo Paiva - 1 vote

best,