[NCUC-EC] Travel funding allocation - ICANN63

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:27:54 CEST 2018

Dear all,

My vote goes for Gustavo Paiva, he is a fellow brazilian who attended his
first ICANN meeting this past June in Panama as part of the NextGen
program, was part of the NCUC buddy Program and helped us with our NCUC
session during the Brazilian IGF. He has reached out to me repeatedly
looking out for opportunities of fostering his engagement with NCUC and I
believe that attending the Barcelona Meeting would be a great opportunity
for him to get more engaged with the constituency.

best,
Bruna