[NCUC-EC] Travel funding allocation - ICANN63

Louise Marie Hurel louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 22:18:25 CEST 2018

Hi all,

This is indeed a tough call.
As said in my previous email, I think that there is a fine line in deciding
whether it is the case of balancing the support between more experienced
members and newcomers. I have been able to follow Dina’s development
throughout this past year and have attested to her engagement within our
stakeholder group. As my initial argument was that I was undecided between
Ben or Dina, and knowing that Ben would be ineligible for this slot, my
vote goes to Dina.

Kind regards,

Louise Marie Hurel

Cybersecurity Project Coordinator | Igarapé Institute

London School of Economics (LSE) Media and Communications (Data and Society)
Skype: louise.dias
+44 (0) 7468 906327
*l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk <l.h.dias at lse.ac.uk> *
louise.marie.hsd at gmail.com