[NCUC-EC] Travel funding allocation - ICANN63

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 05:13:02 CEST 2018

I agree it needs to be sent out soon, as well as a statement to both NCUC,
NCSG and NPOC lists. I have started a draft here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZCANHHPeLlO_ho18eymDql64_HzXNiAgYcM2eAAhtDs/edit

If the rest of the EC agrees on this I will proceed to notify both
Dina/Thomas and Benjamin tomorrow.

Best,
Bruna