[NCUC-EC] Travel funding allocation - ICANN63

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 02:16:31 CEST 2018

Hey all,

I changed the draft-email a little bit, lmk what you think!

"Hello Thomas and Ben,

According to the recent email regarding the travel funding allocation, we
would ask you guys to hold off for a day in taking any financial
commitments towards this next meeting.

This was a tough call for the NCUC EC to decide given the quality of the
applicants. And as we were concluding the deliberation there was a
confusion about the final voting tallies  - reason why there was an
interpretation that we were allocating the funding to Ben and the CROP to
Thomas. But given that it would be super unfair with the rest of our
members to  announce a CROP allocation without an open call previously
announced, we might have to review the decision of the allocation.

On behalf of the NCUC EC I apologize for the confusion and promise that
this problem will be sorted out soon.

best,"