[NCUC-EC] e-team coordination handover

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 19:01:10 CEST 2018

Dear EC

I'm handing over the E-team coordination to the new Chair
We have spoken about this before but I believe it has never been
registered for the record what this group is and how it works and a
reminder is always good.

E-team unites pioneers of NCUC website and is a closed list since it
has some important information about NCUC website management and
publishing it would compromise NCUC website security.

Therefore, it was decided by previous EC that Chair would have the
coordination of E-team or at least a leading role.

Due to NCSG doing their privacy policy they want us to chime in on
email masking and other stuff.

I'd rather not, since we are on trasition period, so next Chair can handle NCSG.

Best,

Renata