[NCUC-EC] Fwd: [So-ac-sg-cleaders] Message from Krista Papac, Complaints Officer

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 23:47:01 CEST 2018

Thanks for the response.

We could also set aside some time in Constituency Day (90min session)

I think our meeting with her would really be to understand more how
the office works and to build bridges

So newcomers onsite wouldn't be a problem.

But anyway, we have to make a collective decision

- Should we arrange this meeting

- If so, when?

Thanks