[NCUC-EC] [Ext] Re: Comment until 27 July - CROP Plan - Fwd: CROP Dates for ICANN63, 65 & 65

Michael Karanicolas mkaranicolas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 14:26:06 CEST 2018

Hi,

I'm sure this can be discussed on the call, but I think that's the best way
to proceed for now. I agree that the restriction on ICANN sponsored events
makes it difficult to develop a firm plan so far in advance, so we could
essentially submit our intention to use the CROPs for the three ICANN
meetings, and then amend if a member submits an good alternative.

Best,

Michael